todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

*55 Days of Vintage Christmas* - Mary Tyler Moore Christmas Episode

*55 Days of Vintage Christmas* - Mary Tyler Moore Christmas Episode:
Phone

I missed my 55 Days of Vintage Christmas post on Friday, so I'm making it up to you tonight. I was watching some more episodes of The Mary Tyler Moore Show and was so excited that a Christmas one was in the batch. Needless to say, I was drooling all over the kitschy Christmas decor they used on set. Look at that Santa, Sleigh and red felt Reindeer set on Mary's desk! TO DIE. I never see complete sets like that. I always see random deer, but never a set like that. Pretty amazing.

As much as I've been all about non-traditional Christmas color palettes over the past few years, I'm really beginning to like this kitschy red and green traditional palette. It just doesn't feel so "traditional" in such a very cool mod/vintage setting. Brings the whole idea of using those colors, back to life for me!

Treemary

I even love the traditional way they hang their Christmas cards, with the felt ribbon. And the angel on top of the tree! Wish I could get a closer look at her.

Door

And of course the-door-wrapped-like-a-gift-trick. It is just too awesome here. Loving the big red velvet ribbon.

Gifts

I have to say, these ladies together are just so endearing. And I knew that Mary and Valerie Harper were beautiful, but wow, Cloris Leachman was a hottie! The only time I've seen her in something when she was young was The Last Picture Show. It's funny to think that's the same gal in Raising Hope. OMG. She is amazing.

Toaster

And I was swooning over the wrapping around the gift that Rhoda gives Mary. LOOK at that GIANT violet velvet ribbon! With cat tail like yellow and orange fuzzies hanging off of it. And the wrapping paper! Oh goodness. One of my favorite vintage 60's (although the show started in 1970) color palettes is orange hues and purple hues together. I might have to do my own version of Rhoda's gift wrap this year.

So, I know you probably all have your favorite Holiday movies to watch, are their any Holiday-themed TV episodes in particular that you like to watch? I did a little googling and turned up this list. Do you agree?

See more *55 Days of Vintage Christmas* posts here.

(images credits: screenshots I took on my laptop)

Cmasheader




Enhanced by Zemanta
Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr