todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Alien Anthology Blu ray disc problems.

Alien Anthology Blu ray disc problems.: "
Have just recieved my Alien Anthology blu ray set from an ebay seller.On the listing it stated all discs region A B C.SO I bought it knowing my player is region B.The seller also stated that Alien 3 disc had been damaged during shipping.but they had replaced it with a new blu ray disc,which they did.When it arrived,obviously I tried Alien 3 blu ray disc first,which works fine.But all the other discs in the set won't play,have tried them all aout 5 times,and keep getting the message,check disc.Why won't the other discs play?The only thing I can think of is they are not region A B C as stated on the listing:-(or is there something I can do to to get them to play?
"
Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr