todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Grace Loves Lace
















I guess it wasn't to be long before I came across this local dress designer, Grace Loves Lace. In fact I've already had a few readers comment to check them out and then this morning looking around blogs I came across this editorial and thought "oh this name is familiar" and that looks like Ali Mitton's photography.  What a perfect match!

I know for sure I couldn't do a beach wedding, sand in my toes (and who knows where else).... no thanks.  I know, I know, the beach is so beautiful blah blah,  I'm just not a beach girl. In fact I live so close to the beach and I've been only twice this entire year. I love beach lifestyle, just not the actual beach. I think it is what you grow up with and where I grew up the nearest beach was 5 hours drive away. I'm leaning more towards a gorgeous country wedding down south.

Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr