It’s amazing how much difference a little bit of color can make.
- Romanov sisters, Grand Duchesses Maria, Olga, Anastasia, and Tatiana, (1910)
- Manhattan at sunset from the George Washington Bridge, (December 1936)
- “Here lies an unknown English Lieutenant killed in air combat” – Western Desert, Egypt, (1941)
- Mary Winsor, founder and president of the Limited Suffrage Society, holds a sign during the American suffrage movement.
- Licking blocks of ice during the heat wave, NYC, (1912)
- Coney Island, New York (ca. 1905)
- Unemployed men outside Al Capone’s soup kitchen in Chicago during the Great Depression (1931)
- World War II propaganda posters in Port Washington, New York (1942)