todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Sleep Disorders Fascinate Me So I Illustrated Them In GIFs

The series describes parasomnias – sleeping disorders, states of consciousness and unconsciousness. I chose five unusual and interesting phenomena associated with sleeping and I decided to include illustrations of an amazing illustrator Maja Poljanc, that represent products of these disorders – products of imagination and involuntary actions of individuals who find themselves in these weird situations that they are usually not aware of.

I did this project for the photography class in my 1st year of Graphic Design master studies at the Academy of fine arts and design in Ljubljana. Illustrations were done by Maja Poljanc. My mentor was mag. Peter Rauch.

More info: behance.net


Sleep Paralysis


Insomnia


Sleep Eating



Rem sleep


Restless Leg Syndrome
Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr