todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

*55 Days of Vintage Christmas* - Thanksgiving Christmas Crafting

*55 Days of Vintage Christmas* - Thanksgiving Christmas Crafting:
Thanksgivingcrafting

So this is my hope for my week: We'll be in Memphis with my family for most of the week and Ethan and I rented a cabin for two of those days (right outside of Memphis) to just chill and get a break from the kiddos. I plan on doing a lot of crafting, sleeping in, watching Dexter & Homeland, relaxing and drinking cocktails. Ethan plans on doing the same, minus the crafting. ; )

I'm hoping to get started (maybe even finishing!? one can dream...) on a wall hanging combining the two vintage crafts above. I'm liking the technique used more on the blonde/braided girls hair, so I might put her head on top of the angel's body, over there on the left. I'm not keen on either of their faces, so I might create an embroidery design on my own. And I might give her a yarn bun instead of braids.

All this said knowing that I haven't even started packing much less gathered supplies for this bad-boy. So let's cross our fingers I can pull this off! We leave today. I'm a total procrastination packer. :P


Cmasheader



Enhanced by Zemanta
Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr