todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

‘The City’, A Series of Eerie Post-Apocalyptic Dioramas of Destroyed Indoor Spaces by Lori Nix

http://www.lorinix.net/
am fascinated, maybe even a little obsessed, with the idea of the apocalypse. In addition to my childhood experiences with natural disasters, I also grew up watching 1970s films known as “disaster flicks”. I remember watching Towering Inferno, Earthquake, Planet of Apes and sitting in awe in the dark. Here was the same type of dangers I had experienced day to day being magnified and played out on the big screen in a typical Hollywood way. Each of these experiences has greatly influenced my photographic work.
lori Nix











Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr