todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Beautifully Detailed Illustrations Created From Spilled Coffee, Wine, and Chocolate

Italian artist Giula Bernadelli takes playing with one’s food to a whole new level when she creates beautifully detailed and delicate illustrations using spilled coffee, wine, and chocolate. Bernadelli recently spoke with Huffington Post France about how she gets her inspiration.

I never plan my work in advance, I’m just my instinct based on what I’m doing. For example, when I drink coffee, I reflect on the nuances that I could create if I was flipping in the table. …At breakfast, I can imagine the footprints left by the cat who would have walked into the jam.



 






Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr