todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Vintage Rides and Drive-Thru Trees



“Where’s that tree you can drive through?”
According to park rangers, this is the single most frequently asked question in California’s national parks. I asked that very question myself on our road trip in the golden state a few years ago, although we never did up finding a drive-thru tree. Of all the cheesy tourist photo opportunities out there, the giant Redwood passageways is one of the few that does it for me. And until I can satisfy this unexplicable urge to strike it off my bucket list, these photos will continue to fascinate me…









Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr