todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Anna Pavlova dances The Dying SwanI - By mail ...

Anna Pavlova dances The Dying Swan












bohemea:
Anna Pavlova dances The Dying Swan


I made 25 animations tonight from this performance. I’m going to share them in sets over the next couple of days. The Dying Swan is a piece of art that moves me every time I watch it & Anna’s original interpretation is the most wrenching. Her movements are fluttering & brave, she’s simultaneously graceful & broken - a gossamer ghost. We just discovered yesterday that our cat enjoys laying with his head near a speaker while this song plays. He closes his eyes, purrs, kneads the air contentedly & his ears twitch when the music swells. It fills my heart.
(email rec. thanks girl ... great post)
Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr