todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

International Pillow Fight Day In Bucharest, Romania

by Marius Tudor

I am Marius Tudor, a Romanian 31 years old wedding photographer. I love people and continuously look for good light, right timing and emotions. Since 2010, photography has been one of the things that I cannot live and breathe without.

I believe that my work demands strong dedication to quality and deep understanding of each, bride and groom needs. Coming from the journalism side I try not to interfere with my client actions and I like to be as discreet as I can. I also love the good looking portraits and formals.

Beside weddings I love to do street photography and I try to attend many urban events that take place in my city, Bucharest. International Pillow Fight Day is one of the events I loved to snapshot because there was a lot of action, a lot of fun and many beautiful people. I am inspired by nonconformist, enthusiastic and happy people. Bucharest’s bustle and my clients joy keep my work alive.

More info: mariustudor.com



























Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr