todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

Cool Animated Gifs


We’ve all seen gifs while surfing, but usually we don’t think twice as gif images, jpg images and sometimes png files are widely used and very common. Gif files have the advantage that they can be animated to create very fun and, in this case, hypnotic imagery. Here are some of the more cool animated gifs that we found and they are the creation of David Pope. Visit his site for even more cool animated gifs that will melt your eyes.
An Eye is Upon You
I kinda feel like this one is watching me.
Ball of Light
Love the almost reflective quality along the edges of this gif.
Black and White Squares
I can’t stare at this one for too long without my eyes hurting.
Black Hole
Looks like the hole in the center is pulling light into it, sorta like a black hole.
Blob in Space
Love the really natural way the blob is moving.
Boxed In
I’m not claustrophobic, but this one is making me feel a bit boxed in.
Bursting Light
I think I saw something like this in a movie once.  It was a planet exploding.
Circling Diamonds
Looks like the diamonds are going around on a string.
Circling the Drain
This must be what it feels like to circle a drain for water.
Color Shifting Cube
The circles changing color in the cube shape of this animated gif is kinda tripping me out.
Coming or Going
At first I thought the whole was pulling the balls in, but now I think it’s spitting them out.
Diamonds
This would make a great screensaver.  Actually most of these animated gifs would make a great screensaver.
Hypnotic Coil
This’ll make you dizzy if you stare at it for too long.
Hypnotic Pillar
I’d like to think that this is what the center of the universe looks like.
Hypnotic Ripples
The hypnotic pattern coupled with the ripple effect is really awesome.
I Shall Obey
I am this one’s willing slave.  What is thy bidding my master?
Lighted Bands
Lighted bands moving along some kind of pipe.  Would look really cool in color.
Loading Time
Not as fancy as some of the others, but I felt it had a bit more of a message.
Matching Wavelengths
Great job of synchronizing the wavelengths.
Porcupine
This one doesn’t look that friendly.
Pulsating Board
I think this one might be alive.  I’m kinda scared now.
Rolling Balls
Like the continually falling and rolling balls.
Rotating Puzzle Sphere
This is either the greatest maze ever or the greatest game of snake ever.  Either way, it’s awesome.
Rotating Wavelength
Can’t tell if this is rotating or doing a wavelength thing, but then I guess that’s the point.
Slow Tunnel
And slowly down the tunnel we go.
Spinning Shell
Another one of those gifs that trying to figure out what’s actually going on only makes my brain hurt.
Star Field
A much needed upgrade to Microsoft’s long running star field screen saver.
Tunnel Vision
A much quicker trip through a tunnel.
Wave
A nice calm wave.
Waving Triangle
The more I look at this one, the more it makes me think of a sail boat.
This is just a small sampling of the animated gifs you can find over at David Pope’s site, and I recommend checking out more of them if you’re looking for some cool gifs or just want a headache.
Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo


MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr