todo o material postado no blog pode ser encontrado na internet

DELAGE D6 1947

The Delage D6 was a six-cylinder luxury car produced by the manufacturer between 1930 and 1940 and again, after the war, between 1946 and 1953. (The final cars were still receiving their bodies from specialist coach builders and being listed for sale during 1954.) For much of this time it was the company’s principal or, from 1946, only model.
The 3045 cc engine of the original D6 placed it in the 17CV car tax band which, for many contemporaries, would also have defined its position in the market hierarchy. During its long production run the car underwent a succession of changes, many of which involved enlargement or modification of the six-cylinder engine. During the 1930s there were, for some of the time, two or three different engines sizes offered. Principal changes and differences in engine sizes were marked by changes and differences as to the suffix at the end of the car’s name, generally reflecting differences in fiscal or actual horsepower. For some purposes it can be helpful to think of the D6 as a succession of closely related individual models, but the basic architecture of the chassis and engine did not differ radically between the different versions.

Ex-Phillippe Étancelin, Maurice Trintignant, August Veuillet, Charles Pozzi 1947 Delage D6 3 litres compétition Grand Prix/Sport biplace

Traduzir para ChinêsTraduzir para Espanholtraduzir para françêstraduzir para inglêstraduzir para alemãotraduzir para japonêsTraduzir para Russo

MikeLiveira's Space on Tumblr